Video: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi, Gixxer and Access first look
Suzuki unveiled its refreshed products for the Indian market at the expo. The Suzuki Gixxer now comes with a rear disc brake and new graphics while the SF variant in the MotoGP edition comes with fuel injection. A rear disc brake is now standard amongst all the Suzuki Gixxer SF trims as well.
Suzuki have also refreshed the Access scooter. Well, refresh is a small word. The scooter doesn't even resemble its predecessor and adopts a chic avtaar. A new lightweight frame underpins the Access 125 which Suzuki says will improve the stability, cornering performance and fuel efficiency. New features include alloy wheels, front disc brake, easy start system, larger 12-inch front tyre, service indicator and push type shutter key.
All the vehicles are expected to go on sale soon.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson vs Citroen C5 Aircross facelift comparison review