Video series worth watching: BMW R 18 Soul Story
BMW ended last week with the reveal of the R 18, a motorcycle that has put the Bavarian roundel back into the kind of motorcycles that the 'mericans love. The R 18 first showed its intent with the concept that came out last year and the production model is very close to its original form.
Alongside the development, BMW has released a series of videos that documented the R 18's journey from concept to production. With nine episodes amounting to only a little over one hour of content, it is hardly a binge-watch, but the series is certainly worth a watch. Check them out right here:
Episode 1: The roots
Episode 2: The Pure & Crafted Festival
Episode 3: The Barber Vintage Festival
Episode 4: EICMA
Episode 5: The Nettesheim museum
Episode 6: The Boxer Engine
Episode 7: The design process
Episode 8: Individualisaton
Episode 9: The reveal
Starts Rs 18,90,000
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700