Video review: Range Rover Sport SVR road test
When Jaguar - Land Rover announced their new Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) department, we were expecting some big fireworks. Looks like our expectations were exceeded for Jamshed returned mighty impressed after he got his hands on the special Range Rover Sport SVR. It is a quick SUV, no doubt, running the Nürburgring Nordschleife in eight minutes and 14 seconds! Unfortunately, we haven't driven it around a racetrack, but a twisty mountain road in Maharashtra was enough for the car to prove its mettle. Watch the video to know why Jammy was so impressed then.
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled