Video review: Range Rover Sport SVR road test
When Jaguar - Land Rover announced their new Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) department, we were expecting some big fireworks. Looks like our expectations were exceeded for Jamshed returned mighty impressed after he got his hands on the special Range Rover Sport SVR. It is a quick SUV, no doubt, running the Nürburgring Nordschleife in eight minutes and 14 seconds! Unfortunately, we haven't driven it around a racetrack, but a twisty mountain road in Maharashtra was enough for the car to prove its mettle. Watch the video to know why Jammy was so impressed then.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate