Video: Datsun redi-Go - First Drive Review
Last month we gave you a preview of the upcoming Datsun redi-Go hatchback, which aims to match or better the success of its sibling, the Renault Kwid. The reason we are calling them siblings is because the two cars share the same underpinnings. The Datsun, however, is touting itself as an urban-cross and believes that it has the spark to attract consumers away from its well-established rivals. Whether it can do that, remains to be seen. But meanwhile, Bert got his hands on the car in Kolkata to see and test what the redi-Go has to offer. Watch the video for more info. To read our review of the Datsun redi-Go, click here.
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet