Video: Datsun redi-Go - First Drive Review
Last month we gave you a preview of the upcoming Datsun redi-Go hatchback, which aims to match or better the success of its sibling, the Renault Kwid. The reason we are calling them siblings is because the two cars share the same underpinnings. The Datsun, however, is touting itself as an urban-cross and believes that it has the spark to attract consumers away from its well-established rivals. Whether it can do that, remains to be seen. But meanwhile, Bert got his hands on the car in Kolkata to see and test what the redi-Go has to offer. Watch the video for more info. To read our review of the Datsun redi-Go, click here.
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh