Video: 2016 Skoda Superb first drive review
Skoda launched the 2016 Superb in India earlier this year. Based on the new MQB platform from the Volkswagen group, the new Superb runs a lighter chassis, new suspension components, revised petrol and diesel engines and an all-new design theme. As you would expect, the new Superb also boasts of a bigger kit of features and safety equipment. Take a look at the video as Rohit brings you his initial impressions of the 2016 Skoda Superb. Road test soon!
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July