Video: 2016 Skoda Superb first drive review
Skoda launched the 2016 Superb in India earlier this year. Based on the new MQB platform from the Volkswagen group, the new Superb runs a lighter chassis, new suspension components, revised petrol and diesel engines and an all-new design theme. As you would expect, the new Superb also boasts of a bigger kit of features and safety equipment. Take a look at the video as Rohit brings you his initial impressions of the 2016 Skoda Superb. Road test soon!
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended