Video: 2016 Skoda Superb first drive review
Skoda launched the 2016 Superb in India earlier this year. Based on the new MQB platform from the Volkswagen group, the new Superb runs a lighter chassis, new suspension components, revised petrol and diesel engines and an all-new design theme. As you would expect, the new Superb also boasts of a bigger kit of features and safety equipment. Take a look at the video as Rohit brings you his initial impressions of the 2016 Skoda Superb. Road test soon!
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599