Video: 2015 Audi Q7 first drive review
We're just a few hours away from the launch of the second generation Audi Q7. In the words of our reviewer Rohit Paradkar, the Q7 he got his hands on was "leaner, more atheletic" when he drove it in Switzerland. And he found the new Q7 to be more agile with its 272PS making 3.0-litre V6 turbodiesel, despite its nearly two-tonne weight.
Although he didn't get to drive this fetching blue shade, Rohit recommends you ask your dealer for the option
Now the Q7 looks like a promising package and we hope that it's priced just right for our markets. See our video review below to know what it's like to drive.
Stay tuned for more updates from the launch on our Twitter feed and the complete launch story, right here on OVERDRIVE.
See our first drive review of the 2015 Audi Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh