Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
Maruti Suzuki will officially unveil the new Alto on August 18. There will be a total of seven models in the hatchback's range, according to information that has been leaked online.
Compared to its predecessor, the new Maruti Alto K10 is higher and longer. In Maruti's range, it will sit between the 800cc Alto and S-Presso. The new Alto and Alto K10 should have a larger cabin thanks to a 20mm longer wheelbase.
The K10C engine from Maruti, which debuted in the Celerio and is currently also available with the S-Presso, will power the new Alto K10. It is a 1-litre Dualjet petrol engine that is more efficient thanks to idle start/stop and Dualjet technology. The K10C engine in the Celerio and S-Presso boasts an outstanding stated fuel efficiency of about 25 kmpl and generates 67PS and 89Nm.
The new Maruti Suzuki Alto will be offered in seven variants, including Std, LXi, LXi (O), VXi, VXi (O), VXi+, and VXi+ (O), according to the information that has been released. On the Vxi and Vxi+ trim levels, an AMT automatic transmission will be available in addition to the normal 5-speed manual transmission.
Spy images of the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto surfaced on the internet last month while the car was caught shooting its TVC.
Image Credits: Motorbeam
Starts Rs 8.35 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?