Upcoming 2021 KTM RC 200 spied in India, launch expected by Feb 2021
For the enthusiasts who have been waiting for the new-gen RCs from KTM, here's something to look forward to. KTM India has put the new-gen RC 200 into production, which has been confirmed by this spied image taken at the company's Chakan plant. The design and the underpinnings will be getting a thorough revision, however, the mechanicals and the state of tune could be unchanged.
As evidently seen in the image, KTM has ditched the razor-sharp design of the previous RC and gone in for a larger fairing, the design of which has received a mixed reaction on social media. While purists are unhappy with the new treatment, there are others who believe the design changes will make the RC look bigger than the previous, offering a better street presence. Also, the headlight is halogen much like that the KTM 250 Adventure that we recently sampled. It is but obvious that KTM is saving all the goodies for the flagship supersport, the 2021 KTM RC 390 which will get all-LED headlight with DRLs, etc. The refreshed design of the RC has also seen a change in the positon of the indicators and also new design of alloy wheels.
The other bit that is expected to change is the underpinning making the RC more approachable for newer ridings. While the supersport riding stance of the RC was one of its highlights, it did make many shy away for the compromise on comfort, especially on longer journeys. The updated ergos is believed to make the RC more of a sport-tourer than an outright track-only machine.
Starts Rs 1,96,768
Starts Rs 2,48,000
Starts Rs 2,48,075
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector