Unveiled 2014 BMW Z4 roadster
This is the new BMW Z4 roadster. Wait! Isn't this the old one?No, look closer and you will find that headlamps, fender and front fascia have been updated, though the overall silhouette hasn't changed. Customers opting for one of the new exterior paints on offer, Valencia Orange, get the Hyper Orange package which brings in orange elements to the interiors and inserts.
European-spec Z4s get a new base variant, the Z4 sDrive18i with a 2.4-litre twin-turbo engine under the hood which makes 156PS. Helping it put power down to the road is the new 8-speed auto transmission.
BMW will be launching the new Z4 in Europe this spring, while its Indian arrival is scheduled in late 2013.
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled