Unveiled 2014 BMW Z4 roadster
This is the new BMW Z4 roadster. Wait! Isn't this the old one?No, look closer and you will find that headlamps, fender and front fascia have been updated, though the overall silhouette hasn't changed. Customers opting for one of the new exterior paints on offer, Valencia Orange, get the Hyper Orange package which brings in orange elements to the interiors and inserts.
European-spec Z4s get a new base variant, the Z4 sDrive18i with a 2.4-litre twin-turbo engine under the hood which makes 156PS. Helping it put power down to the road is the new 8-speed auto transmission.
BMW will be launching the new Z4 in Europe this spring, while its Indian arrival is scheduled in late 2013.
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch