Unveiled - 2013 Honda F6B
That is not a custom. The F6B (as in Bagger) is Honda's new Gold Wing based tourer but instead of the household that is the regular Gold Wing, this is more of a trailer. It looks interesting from its short screen to the swept back bags - even slightly Victory Vision like from the back. But it does lose the top box in the process. The engine is the same 1832cc flat six, all butter and cream in smoothness plus all the electro-luxuries - ABS, MP3, reverse gear etc. The bike is 28kg lighter though, so it should be just as smooth but a wee but quicker. Note clever use of the word wee and Gold Wing in the same sentence.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme