Two-Wheeler Festive Offers: Savings of upto Rs 16,000 on Honda two-wheeler range
Automobile manufacturers in the country are gearing up for the festive season with a host of offers to attract the prospective audiences to the showrooms. Though the ongoing COVID19 has had an effect on automobile sales, that has clearly not deterred the brands form launching new products and also offering festive benefits on their existing range of vehicles. Two-wheeler major Honda has announced a Super-Six offer, which is offering benefits of up to Rs 16,000 on their product range of Honda Activa, Shine, Unicorn, SP 125, Activa 6G and Dio
The company is offering an upfront benefit of Rs 11,000 on these vehicles. Additionally, there's also a cashback offer where Rs 5,000 can be availed as a benefit on debit/credit card EMIs. PayTM users can get an additional Rs 2,500. The company is also offering 100 per cent funding with a lower rate of interest of 7.99 per cent onward. Customers can also avail the 50 per cent EMI offer.
However, these offers will not be valid on the recently launched Honda CB 350 as well as the premium range of vehicles which includes the Africa Twin and the Honda Fireblade. The Honda CB 350 has been priced at Rs 1.85 lakh for the standard and Rs 1.90 lakh fo the DLX Pro variant that comes with dual-tone shade and Honda smartphone voice control system as differentiating features.
Starts Rs 1,85,000
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet