Two-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
Automobile manufacturers are lining up their latest launches as well as offering benefits and discounts to attract prospective customers into their respective showrooms. Popular electric two-wheeler manufacturer Okinawa has announced a lucky draw, wherein ten lucky winners will receive gifts from the company on the purchase of an electric scooter. Also, one lucky winner will stand a chance to get an Okinawa slow-speed scooter R30. These offers by Okinawa will be valid till November 15, 2020, and the winner of the lucky draw will be announced on November 30, 2020. The EV manufacturer will also be giving assured gifts along with a gift voucher of Rs 6,000 for online and offline booking.
"Due to pandemic, a lot of industries faced slowdown including automobile. However, after lockdown got lifted, we received an overwhelming response from our customers. Now that people are opting for personal vehicles following social distancing, they are getting inclined towards EVs. Witnessing this shift from ICE to EV in the society deserves a huge acknowledgement. The offers from Okinawa intend to share the same spirit with the customers while we together embark towards the larger aim of the pollution-free country," said Jeetender Sharma- MD, Okinawa.
Okinawa expects the sales to rise by 40 per cent during the festive season following the rising awareness around electric vehicles among the buyers.
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh