TWO Track riding school to be held on April 11-12, 2015
The TWO track riding school has been running for four years now and the latest edition will be held at the Kari Motor Speedway near Coimbatore on April 11-12, 2015. As is usual, only one level, classroom time is given over to other riders who just want track time. Last year, of the 46 motorcycles that turned up, about half came for open track time while the rest were all first timers at school attending our introductory course, Level 1.
TWO Track School is open to all passionate riders who are looking to inculcate a set of skills that can only be learnt when riding on a track. No, the school is not about racing, but about learing to ride your motorcycle in a manner that will help you discover your riding abilities as well as the capabilities of your motorcycle. All you need to participate is a motorcycle and riding gear, but more importantly the hunger to learn to ride better. Last year saw a diverse set of motorcycles take to the track, ranging from our locally manufactured motorcycles to CBUs.
After registration, a classroom session will help you understand how a motorcycle behaves and what is the right manner to gain more speed in the safest possible way. After this, participants will ride their respective motorcycles on the track under the watchful eye of an instructor.
The open track time at the Kari Motor Speedway will set you back by Rs 8,500, while Level One at the school will cost Rs 13,500.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet