TWO riding school and track day to be held on January 30-31, 2016
OVERDRIVE and IndiMotard are hosting the next edition of their riding school, Throttle Wide Open at the Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore on January 30 and 31, 2016. Open track time is available for Rs 8,500. The course this time is Level 2 which requires students to have completed Level 1 training with us. For more details email us at email@example.com. While Level 1 focusses on the very basics of riding better, Level 2 is a more advanced programme that talks about more advanced visual concepts. Seats are limited to ensure that each student receives enough time with their instructors during the school, so rush your registrations in.
Image by Raghu Atluri
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700