TVS Scooty Pep+ Mudhal Kadhal edition launched at Rs. 56,085
TVS Motor Company has launched the Mudhal Kadhal edition of the Scooty Pep+, which stands for First Love in Tamil. It will be a limited edition offering that has been made specifically for its customers in Tamil Nadu. The company mentions, for close to three decades, TVS Scooty has been the first choice of mobility in Tamil Nadu. There's a strong affiliation for the brand among its consumers and to celebrate this relationship the "Mudhal Kadhal" edition has been launched. The new edition has donned its logo in Tamil, a first in the two-wheeler industry. This edition will also comprise new enticing decals which add elegance to the scooter and comes in a striking new colour combination.
TVS Scooty Pep+ celebrated 25 years in 2019, a significant milestone made possible by its attractive range of products and an unwavering focus on quality and target group. TVS Scooty has matched the evolution of its consumer, every step of the way. Today, the scooter is an ideal vehicle for the everyday commuter, states the official release.
The scooter is powered by an ET-Fi Ecothrust engine that develops 4 kW of power and 6.5Nm of torque. The ET-Fi Ecothrust engine ensures long-lasting, trouble-free and comfortable rides to consumers with 15% better Mileage and Performance.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet