TVS Scooty Pep+ Mudhal Kadhal edition launched at Rs. 56,085
TVS Motor Company has launched the Mudhal Kadhal edition of the Scooty Pep+, which stands for First Love in Tamil. It will be a limited edition offering that has been made specifically for its customers in Tamil Nadu. The company mentions, for close to three decades, TVS Scooty has been the first choice of mobility in Tamil Nadu. There's a strong affiliation for the brand among its consumers and to celebrate this relationship the "Mudhal Kadhal" edition has been launched. The new edition has donned its logo in Tamil, a first in the two-wheeler industry. This edition will also comprise new enticing decals which add elegance to the scooter and comes in a striking new colour combination.
TVS Scooty Pep+ celebrated 25 years in 2019, a significant milestone made possible by its attractive range of products and an unwavering focus on quality and target group. TVS Scooty has matched the evolution of its consumer, every step of the way. Today, the scooter is an ideal vehicle for the everyday commuter, states the official release.
The scooter is powered by an ET-Fi Ecothrust engine that develops 4 kW of power and 6.5Nm of torque. The ET-Fi Ecothrust engine ensures long-lasting, trouble-free and comfortable rides to consumers with 15% better Mileage and Performance.
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate