TVS Phoenix to be launched in India soon
Earlier this year at the Auto Expo, TVS had showcased many motorcycles and scooters with the promise of launching four new products in 2012. In what appears to be a leaked video preview of its new executive commuter, the Phoenix, the company appears to be ready to fulfill its first promise. From the video, it is clear that the Phoenix bears a strong resemblance to the Radeon concept shown at the Expo. It also looks to have equipment levels at par with the competition â" front petal disc brake, digital instrument cluster and an all-black engine and crankcase along with alloy wheels. First amongst the segment features include LED pilot lamps(similar to the new Apache RTR series), hazard warning system, service due indicator and an engine kill switch.
The Phoenix will use the 124.8cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine from the Flame. It will produce around 10.5PS of power and 10Nm of torque. 4-speed manual gearbox will handle transmission duties. It will be in showrooms shortly and is expected to be priced slightly lower than the competition.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety