Toyota Etios Cross X launched in India at Rs 6.80 lakh
Toyota has launched the Etios Cross X edition in India at Rs 6.80 lakh for the petrol and Rs 8.23 lakh for the diesel, ex-Kolkata. The Toyota Etios Cross X is based on the G trim for the petrol and V for the diesel. It is priced approximately Rs 33,000 more than the corresponding trims, ex-Kolkata.
Mechanically the Toyota Etios Cross X remains the same as the regular vehicle but adds on a quartz brown paint, black front grille instead of the silver in the regular trim, fog lamp bezels, body colored cladding and X-Edition badges, reverse parking camera, 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with iPod compatibility and new seat fabric to go with the piano black dashboard. Dealers have confirmed that you can book the car for Rs 22,000 now and deliveries should commence within a month.
The petrol Toyota Etios Cross X runs a 1.2-litre 80PS/104Nm 4-cylinder engine that is mated to a 5-speed manual. Toyota claims a fuel efficiency of 17.71kmpl from the Etios Cross X petrol. The diesel engine is the 1.4-litre 68PS/170Nm motor that is good for a claimed 23.59kmpl. It is also mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Toyota offers dual airbags and ABS as standard in the Etios Cross X. The standard Toyota Etios Cross had received a four-star rating from the GNCAP and we don't expect the Etios Cross X to be any different with respect to the ratings.
Starts Rs 8.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent