Tokyo Motor Show 2017: Honda Neo Sports Cafe revealed
After much teasing, Honda has finally revealed the Neo Sports Cafe, its latest concept motorcycle at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017. The Honda Neo Sports Cafe bears a strong resemblance to the CB1000R naked motorcycle of yore, as well as to CB4 concept superbike the Japanese bike maker had showcased two years ago at EICMA.The Honda Neo Sports Cafe, earlier known as Project N.S.C, appears to be a neo-retro cafe racer with a round LED headlamp, clean body styling and a simplified instrument cluster. The Neo Sports Cafe is an indication of the direction in which the new Honda CB1000R's design could be headed and we like what we see.
The neo-retro styling on the Honda Neo Sports Cafe gets a metallic red finish accentuated by brushed aluminium finish elemts around the tank, headlamp and rear section. Project N.S.C as it was earlier referred to, is complemented with chrome exhaust pipes from the water-cooled fuel-injected inline four-cylinder engine, possibly the 998cc motor from the CB1000R. Honda calls it a naked sport model that combines the fun and beauty of sport bike with new generation motorcycle package.
The Honda Neo Sports Cafe will makes it debut in production-ready guise next month at the 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, aka EICMA 2017 in Milan, Italy. Honda has also showcased the 2018 Honda Gold Wing during the Tokyo Motor 2017.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range