Third generation Maruti Suzuki Dzire crosses the three lakh sales figure
In yet another development which shows Maruti Suzuki's dominance over the Indian car market, the company's popular sub-four-metre sedan, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has crossed the three lakh unit sales figure. This is for the third-generation model currently on sale.
This generation of the DZire has been on sales since May 2016 and just in the last six month,s sales have stood at anywhere between 22 to 25,000 units per month. The company says that 25 percent of buyers have chosen to go with the top-spec Z+ trims.
The DZire is available with two engine options, a 1.2-litre petrol which puts out 83PS/113 Nm and a 1.3-litre diesel with 75PS/190 Nm. The two transmission options are a five-speed auto and a five-speed AMT.
Notabe features on the top-end Dzire include automatic LED projector headlamps, LED taillights, LED daytime running lamps, rear AC vents and a touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Mirror-link compatibility. It also gets anti-lock brakes (ABS) and driver and front passenger airbags as standard equipment across the range.
Starts Rs 6.09 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works