The Royal Enfield Custom Program
In a conversation with OVERDRIVE, Adrian Sellers was kind enough to shed some light on the Custom Program of Royal Enfield and also what comprises the customisation of bikes. He also speaks about how it is perceived across the globe. Adrian Sellers leads the custom program at Royal Enfield and the program has customised over 40 bikes. Before working with Royal Enfield, he has worked with Kawasaki, Ambiente and Honda as well. The conversation covers important topics like what the Royal Enfield custom program is all about, guiding tips for a beginner to customise a bike and what are the steps involved to make a custom motorcycle. These conversations are hosted on a regular basis on the official Instagram handle of OVERDRIVE. So, do not miss them and keep a regular check on all social media handles of OVERDRIVE for such conversations.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?