The Royal Enfield Custom Program
In a conversation with OVERDRIVE, Adrian Sellers was kind enough to shed some light on the Custom Program of Royal Enfield and also what comprises the customisation of bikes. He also speaks about how it is perceived across the globe. Adrian Sellers leads the custom program at Royal Enfield and the program has customised over 40 bikes. Before working with Royal Enfield, he has worked with Kawasaki, Ambiente and Honda as well. The conversation covers important topics like what the Royal Enfield custom program is all about, guiding tips for a beginner to customise a bike and what are the steps involved to make a custom motorcycle. These conversations are hosted on a regular basis on the official Instagram handle of OVERDRIVE. So, do not miss them and keep a regular check on all social media handles of OVERDRIVE for such conversations.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700