The Royal Enfield Custom Program
In a conversation with OVERDRIVE, Adrian Sellers was kind enough to shed some light on the Custom Program of Royal Enfield and also what comprises the customisation of bikes. He also speaks about how it is perceived across the globe. Adrian Sellers leads the custom program at Royal Enfield and the program has customised over 40 bikes. Before working with Royal Enfield, he has worked with Kawasaki, Ambiente and Honda as well. The conversation covers important topics like what the Royal Enfield custom program is all about, guiding tips for a beginner to customise a bike and what are the steps involved to make a custom motorcycle. These conversations are hosted on a regular basis on the official Instagram handle of OVERDRIVE. So, do not miss them and keep a regular check on all social media handles of OVERDRIVE for such conversations.
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS
- NewsNew-gen Honda City hatchback to replace Jazz in some markets