Tata Tiago hatchback and Tigor compact sedan now compatible with Apple Car Play
The Tata Tiago hatchback and the Tigor compact sedan now come equipped with Apply Car Play connectivity in the XZ+ variant. The existing customers can also avail the benefits of the update by visiting the nearest authorised service centre. The Tata Tigor and the Tiago in their XZ+ trim were updated with a seven-inch infotainment system featuring Android Auto last year.
The prices for the Tiago XZ+ start at Rs 5.75 lakh and the Tigor will set you back by Rs 6.75 - both prices are of the petrol variants - ex-showroom Mumbai.
The Tiago and the Tigor are powered by the same engine options - 1.2 three-cylinder petrol engine that churns out 85PS and 114Nm, while the diesel engine gets 1.05 three-cylinder engine that puts out 70PS and 140Nm.
Also see: Hyundai Santro v Tata Tiago v Maruti Suzuki Celerio Video
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works