Tata Tiago hatchback and Tigor compact sedan now compatible with Apple Car Play
The Tata Tiago hatchback and the Tigor compact sedan now come equipped with Apply Car Play connectivity in the XZ+ variant. The existing customers can also avail the benefits of the update by visiting the nearest authorised service centre. The Tata Tigor and the Tiago in their XZ+ trim were updated with a seven-inch infotainment system featuring Android Auto last year.
The prices for the Tiago XZ+ start at Rs 5.75 lakh and the Tigor will set you back by Rs 6.75 - both prices are of the petrol variants - ex-showroom Mumbai.
The Tiago and the Tigor are powered by the same engine options - 1.2 three-cylinder petrol engine that churns out 85PS and 114Nm, while the diesel engine gets 1.05 three-cylinder engine that puts out 70PS and 140Nm.
Also see: Hyundai Santro v Tata Tiago v Maruti Suzuki Celerio Video
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700