Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback spotted at dealership
The Tata Tiago Aktiv crossover hatchback has been spotted at a dealership. The Tata Tiago Aktiv variant was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016, back when the hatchback was named the Zica. However, this is the first news of the Tata Tiago Aktiv since then. Tata Motors is yet to officially announce the launch of the kit. The Aktiv kit for the Tata Tiago is aimed at giving the hatchback a more rugged crossover look. The kit includes new lower front and rear bumpers which include plastic skid plates painted in chrome, side underbody plastic moulding, as well as body graphics on the sides. The rugged-looking hatchback will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X as well as the Renault Kwid.
While Tata Motors have not listed the price of the kit, reports suggest that it may be priced at around Rs 30,000. In addition, other accessories are also available for the Tata Tiago. These include alloy wheels, puddle lamp, mood lighting, fog lamps with DRLs, illuminated logo, door visors, chrome kit as well as a sunroof. Tata Motors had also showcased the soon-to-launched Tata Tiago JTP performance hatchback at Auto Expo 2018, which will come powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 109.5PS / 150 NM.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh