Tata Motors: Sales figures for October 2013
Tata Motors has reportedly sold 51,638 units of its commercial and passengers vehicles in October. This numbers also include the export figures. Last year during this time, the marque sold 46,926 units. The company's cumulative sales (including exports) figure for the current fiscal is 3,56,380 units.
The new Safari Storme, Sumo, Aria and Venture together managed 3,189 units
The new Safari Storme, Sumo, Aria and Venture together managed 3,189 units while the Nano, Indica and Indigo garnered 10,944 units. Cumulative sales of passenger vehicles were 83,868 units while those of the Nano/ Indica/ Indigo range were at 65,490. Cumulative sales of the Sumo/Safari/ Aria/Venture range were 18,378.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range