Tata Motors extends a helping hand to its cyclone Fani affected customers in Odisha
Tata Motors India has announced an emergency support service to its customers which are affected by cyclone Fani in Odisha. The emergency support service includes free towing service for the affected Tata vehicles to the closest authorised service centre in partnership with TVS Auto Assist. Tata has deployed exclusive towing trucks for the job.
The emergency programme also includes a 50 per cent discount on spares and labour. The services can be availed by contacting the roadside assistance at 1800 209 7979.
Speaking on this initiative, Subhajit Roy - Senior General Manager and Head Customer Care (Domestic and International Business), PVBU, Tata Motors, said, "We are deeply saddened by the devastating effects of Cyclone Fani that has struck Odisha and its neighbouring states. We at Tata Motors are extending prompt services across Odisha to give our customers the much-needed respite. We are currently offering free as well as discounts on services on Tata Cars across the state's cyclone-hit areas to provide our customers utmost care."
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application