Tata Motors announces special offers on its passenger cars to commemorate 150 years of the Tata Group
Tata Motors has announced special offers on all its passenger vehicles in celebration of 150 years of the Tata Group. Customers can avail of benefits up to Rs 1 lakh on cars including Tata's best sellers, the Tiago hatchback and the Nexon compact SUV. In addition, Tata Motors is also offering insurance at Rs 1 as well as a special exchange bonus on its passenger cars. The offer ends on June 25, 2018.
Speaking at the announcement, S.N. Barman, vice president, Sales, Marketing and customer support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said that on the 150th anniversary of the Tata Group, the company wishes to strengthen the bond of happiness among the customers through these offers.
Customers can walk into any Tata Motors showroom in India and avail these festive offers upon purchase of a Tata Motors vehicle.
Tata Motors has also reported a strong growth in India in FY18, registering a 22 per cent growth while the industry grew at 7 per cent only. In May 2018 Tata Motors reported a 61 per cent increase in sales compared to the same period last year.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh