Tata Motors announce an average price hike of 0.9 percent on its passenger vehicles
Tata Motors has hiked the price of its passenger vehicles by a slight amount. An average rise of 0.9 percent will be applied on January 19, 2022, depending on the version and model.
At the very same time, in response to consumer suggestions, Tata Motors has reduced the price of certain models by up to Rs 10,000. While the firm is absorbing a large percentage of the additional expenses, the substantial spike in overall input prices has forced it to pass on a portion of the increase through this little price increase.
Nearly every single automaker that has raised prices in recent weeks has cited growing input and operating expenses as the reason for the move. And, with the chip scarcity most likely to continue for the foreseeable future, the sector as a whole faces issues.
In keeping with Tata Motors customer-first attitude, they have chosen to extend price protection to all customers who have placed their faith and trust in the New Forever range. Tata Motors passenger vehicles booked on or before January 18, 2022, will not be affected.
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh