Tata Altroz hatchback lower trim spotted camouflaged - launch soon
Although after spotting the car uncamouflaged at its plant, the Tata Altroz has been spotted on test in India. This time around, the test mule is of the lower trim. The hatchback gets wheel caps instead of alloy wheels as seen in the earlier spy shots. Also, the test mule misses out on a rear screen wiper.
As seen in the earlier spy images, the Altroz is expected to be at par with its rivals in terms of features. The Tata Altroz is based on the Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), now named Alpha and features the brand's Impact 2.0 design philosophy. The Tata Altroz hatchback debuted at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and along with I.C engines on offer, we believe, Tata will bring an all-electric version of the Tata Altroz.
The engines on offer could be the same units sourced from the Tata Nexon, however, in a BSVI state of tune. The Altroz is expected to be launched in the second quarter of 2019 and will be priced in the same ballpark as its rivals - Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Volkswagen Polo.
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old