Tata Altroz hatchback lower trim spotted camouflaged - launch soon
Although after spotting the car uncamouflaged at its plant, the Tata Altroz has been spotted on test in India. This time around, the test mule is of the lower trim. The hatchback gets wheel caps instead of alloy wheels as seen in the earlier spy shots. Also, the test mule misses out on a rear screen wiper.
As seen in the earlier spy images, the Altroz is expected to be at par with its rivals in terms of features. The Tata Altroz is based on the Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), now named Alpha and features the brand's Impact 2.0 design philosophy. The Tata Altroz hatchback debuted at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and along with I.C engines on offer, we believe, Tata will bring an all-electric version of the Tata Altroz.
The engines on offer could be the same units sourced from the Tata Nexon, however, in a BSVI state of tune. The Altroz is expected to be launched in the second quarter of 2019 and will be priced in the same ballpark as its rivals - Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Volkswagen Polo.
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400