Suzuki rolls out 5 millionth motorcycle from its Gurugram plant
Suzuki India recently announced rolling out the 5 millionth vehicle from its premier manufacturing facility at Gurugram, which was the recently launched Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6.
Commenting on the milestone, Mr. Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, "This year, Suzuki Motor Corporation celebrates 100-year anniversary. We are thrilled to add another feather to our success story in India by rolling out the 5 millionth Suzuki two wheeler product. This milestone is a testimony to the immense love and trust reposed by our customers on Suzuki products. We dedicate this achievement to all our customers, and our dealer partners and employees who have played a significant role in making our journey successful in India and helped us reach 5 million mark".
The company mentioned that last year, it concluded the fiscal year on a positive note by registering 5.7 percent growth over FY2018-19. Currently, SMIPL has more than 530 dealerships, that are running the Suzuki at your Doorstep program, a doorstep sales and after sales service online platform launched on June 1st has its reach in over 279 cities.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained