Suzuki Gixxer is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Viewer's Choice Motorcycle Of The Year
The 150cc segment in India had become a stable, mundane place when the Gixxer blew down the doors. It offered more performance, more ability, more fun and more equipment than every single one of its peers. We weren't surprised to see it score superbly well in the jury round and it rode effortlessly to the front when it came time for our readers and viewers to vote for their favourite motorcycle of 2014.
The all-new 155cc motor of the Gixxer also gets Suzuki Eco Performance which besides ensuring that the motorcycle is fun to ride, also delivers more kilometres to the litre at the pumps.
Congratulations Suzuki, more please!
More from OVERDRIVE on the Suzuki Gixxer:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?