Suzuki Gixxer is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Viewer's Choice Motorcycle Of The Year
The 150cc segment in India had become a stable, mundane place when the Gixxer blew down the doors. It offered more performance, more ability, more fun and more equipment than every single one of its peers. We weren't surprised to see it score superbly well in the jury round and it rode effortlessly to the front when it came time for our readers and viewers to vote for their favourite motorcycle of 2014.
The all-new 155cc motor of the Gixxer also gets Suzuki Eco Performance which besides ensuring that the motorcycle is fun to ride, also delivers more kilometres to the litre at the pumps.
Congratulations Suzuki, more please!
More from OVERDRIVE on the Suzuki Gixxer:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium base variant launched in India at Rs 39.99 lakh