Suzuki Burgman Street scooter spotted in matte black colour - launch expected soon
Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc scooter has been spotted at a dealership sporting a new matte paint scheme. One is painted in all-matte-black colour while the other scooter gets a shade of bronze. The new paint scheme seems to be a part of a mid-life update and could be launched before the festive season.
The Suzuki Burgman Street was launched in India last year and the scooter kick-started the segment of the maxi scooter. The Burgman Street gets a 125 cc engine that puts out 8.7PS at 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The scooter gets telescopic suspensions in the front along with a disc brake setup. The scooter benefits from a CBS (combined braking system).
The styling is inspired by its elder maxi-scooter siblings. Burgman Street gets a visor in the front to deflect wind away from the rider. The features include LED headlamp, all-digital instrument cluster, additional foot-rest for the rider, power socket and storage in the dashboard.
Currently, the scooter gets three colours on offer - White, black and grey.
The Suzuki Burgman Street scooter is priced at Rs 71,000 ex-showroom Mumbai. At this price point, the scooter rivals the Honda Activa 125, TVS Ntorq and the Aprilia SR125.
Image Source - BikeAdvice.in
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030