Spied: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi scooter during ad shoot, India launch imminent
Suzuki Motorcycle India seems to be preparing its new product lineup for the second half of the year, as the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter has just been spotted in the capital. The 125cc scooter is completely undisguised for the shoot. The Burgman Street is based on the Suzuki Access 125, which the company launched with CBS just a day earlier. Built as a maxi scooter, the Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, one can see that the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter.
Credit: yc on Instagram
Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering that will come with a plethora of features and options. The company will be offering it with the same powertrain as on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. To see a full gallery of the Suzuki Burgman Street from its debut at the Auto Expo 2018, go here.
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 69,960
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 72,270
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh