Spied: Mahindra Genio facelift spotted
An image of the upcoming facelifted Mahindra Genio has surfaced on the internet. Although based on the Xylo, the new Genio gets a very different fascia. The front bumper is new along with that slotted grille with silver inserts. The new rectangular headlamps lose the kink while the bonnet sits flatter with a high bulge rising from the sides. The engine however, is expected to be the same 2.5-litre turbo-diesel unit from the outgoing unit that makes 75PS or power and 220Nm of torque. The Genio, like before, will be available in both single and double-cab variants.
We've also had an unofficial sneek preview of the upcoming facelifted Mahindra Quanto that will make its debut at the 2016 Auto Expo. The new updates to the Quanto will be very similar to those that the Genio has received.
Image source: indianautosblog.com
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh