Spied: 2017 Honda City during TV shoot in India
In the last week of December 2016, Honda Thailand revealed a few teaser images of the 2017 Honda City via social media. The car has now been caught on camera during its TV commercial shoot in India. Since it was being used for filming purposes, the car was not camouflaged and the pictures reveal its exterior design.
The 2017 Honda City has received a mild makeover. Retaining most of the design cues of the current-generation City, the facelifted model gets new LED headlights and LED daytime running lamps. The front styling has clearly been inspired from that of the new Honda Civic. The front bumper has been redesigned and now accommodates slightly bigger fog lamps. The City facelift rides on new 16-inch alloy wheels.
The spy pictures do not reveal the interior of the car. We expect the 2017 Honda City to retain the cabin layout of the current model. Also, the City facelift will retain the same petrol and diesel engines from the current-generation car. Buyers will continue to have the option of the 1.5-litre petrol motor that makes 119PS and 145Nm and the 1.5-litre diesel that generates 100PS and 200Nm.
Image source: team-bhp
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent