Spied: 2015 Hyundai i20 testing in India, sans camouflage
We have spotted the new i20 testing with heavy cladding several times around Tamil Nadu. However an online forum has now captured images of the new Hyundai i20 minus camouflage.
The new Hyundai i20, carries forward the Fluidic Design philosophy but now in a 2.0 avatar. This design can also be found in the new Santa Fe and also the Grand/Xcent. A hexagonal airdam element with chrome outline with big headlamps make the front end. The new car will be bigger than the outgoing i20 and like the recent launches from Hyundai, will come with 15-inch diamond cut alloys on top-end trims. The rear, will also be radically changed with wraparound lights.
Inside the cabin, there will also be vast differences and expect it to tread the same path as the Xcent and Grand i10 but in a fashion befitting (read more premium) its price point.The same engines powering the outgoing i20 are also expected under the hood of the new car. Fuel efficiency though can be expected to be a tad higher with the emissions going south.
The new i20's starting price is expected to be closer to the Xcent's mid-level variants. It will be launched in India on August 11
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer