Skoda Octavia Style Plus trim launched in India at Rs 20.27 lakh
After launching the all-new Octavia in India in 2013, Skoda has launched a new trim for the car, the Style Plus. The new Skoda Octavia Style Plus trim sits above the Ambition and Elegance variants and is priced at Rs 20.27 lakh for the petrol and Rs 21.23 lakh for the diesel, ex-Mumbai.
New additions to the Skoda Octavia Style Plus trim include an engine start-stop system, keyless entry, SmartLink mobile phone connectivity, two rear side airbags (total tally of airbags is now 8) and a rear view camera with a display in the centre console.
The only mechanical change is the addition of the paddle shifters behind the steering wheel for both the petrol and diesel automatic. While the 1.4TSI isn't offered with an automatic transmission, only the 1.8TSI and the 2.0TDI engines get the option for the paddle shifters.
These updates to the Skoda Octavia are a welcome change and now make it more luxurious and justify the moolah that the Czech manufacturer charges over the others in the segment.
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate