Skoda India starts pre-monsoon check-up camp from May 16, 2016
Skoda India is hosting a "Pre-Monsoon Campaign" across all its dealerships in the country (except Tamil Nadu). As part of the campaign, a 40-point complimentary check-up will be held between May 16, 2016 and June 15, 2016. The campaign will provide special offers on genuine Skoda suspension parts and services. Skoda currently has 66 showrooms and 67 service centres across the country.
In the 40-point check-up, customer cars will be thoroughly inspected for rain-related checks, including cleaning of the plenum chamber and pollen filter, checking tyre pressures and wheel alignment.
Skoda India's current line-up of cars includes the Rapid, Octavia, Yeti, and the range topping Superb. The company will most likely launch the all-new 7-seater Kodiaq in India early next year. It is also likely that the facelifted Rapid will also be launched in India sometime during the festive season this year.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions