Skoda India opens its largest workshop in Coimbatore
Skoda Auto India opened its largest workshop facility at Coimbatore alongside SGA Cars India. This comes as part of the brand's India 2.0 plan, through which it plans on doubling its dealer network across fifty new cities over the next three years. This comes alongside Skoda Shield Plus, which gives buyers six-years of service coverage. Available is motor insurance, 24 x 7 roadside assistance, and an extended warranty, and is available across Skoda cars.
The facility is located on the Uppilipalayam Main Road and is spread across a 49,585 sq. ft area. There are 50 bays here and can serve 20,000 KODA vehicles per annum. The workshop is manned by more than 40 dedicated aftersales personnel and comes with other green facilities like rainwater harvesting.
The service outlet was inaugurated by Zac Hollis, Director of sales, service and marketing at Skoda Auto India and S. Arputharaj, Dealer Principal, SGA Cars India. Zac Hollis said of this opening, "koda Auto India is set to strengthen its presence in the southern markets of our nation. The dimensions of the new facility are a reflection of the region's potential for the brand. We are confident that our partnership with SGA Cars India will play an important role, in scaling up the brand, by offering our patrons a hassle-free ownership experience and utmost peace of mind."
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained