Skoda India introduces EasyBuy finance solution on the Superb sedan
Skoda India has introduced an EasyBuy solution for the Superb sedan. The EasyBuy program offers up to 100 per cent finance scheme and up to 40 per cent EMIs for a tenure of three years through Skoda's own financial services. The EasyBuy program offers an assured buy-back value of 57 per cent for a new Skoda Superb at the end of a three-year tenure.
Along with the finance solutions, Skoda is offering the first four-year service care program that includes a four-year warranty across Skoda's portfolio. Also, the company has introduced a (segment first) six-year warrant program called the Sheild Plus.
Zac Hollis, Director - Sales, Service, and Marketing, SKODA AUTO India Pvt Ltd."SKODA has built its brand on clever offerings and a strong value proposition. In addition to offering a premium product, the 'EasyBuy' program is a unique initiative that further emphasizes the brand's effort to understand customer needs while providing them with a hassle-free ownership experience.'
Aashish Deshpande - MD and CEO, Volkswagen Finance Pvt Ltd. "With our unique financing solutions coupled with the finesse of SKODA Cars, the launch of 'EasyBuy' is another step towards offering a one-stop solution. One which is tailored to the financial and aspirational requirements of the customers. We are confident that this product will act as a true enabler for customer convenience."
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030