Simple One electric scooter test rides to begin from July 20
Electric vehicle start-up, Simple Energy, as announced the test ride schedule for its much awaited Simple One e-scooter. The test rides will be conducted in 13 cities across India. According to the schedule provided by the company, the first phase of test rides will commence on the July 20, this year, in Bangalore, followed by Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Panaji and other cities. Customers can reserve test ride slots on the company's website. Simple Energy also intends to conduct tests in several more cities in the upcoming months.
The company has stated that deliveries will begin soon after the test rides, with the scooter being priced at Rs 1,09,999 (ex-showroom) for the standard variant with a real-world range of 203 km (up to 236 km in ideal conditions), and Rs 1,44,999 (ex-showroom) for the long-range configuration with over 300 km of range via an additional battery pack.
Here's the schedule for the Simple One electric scooter test rides:
Starts Rs 1,09,000
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Next-gen MG Hector grille teased ahead of end of the year debut