Savsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
Savita Oil Technologies Limited is an Indian brand that has its presence in wind energy, automotive and industrial lubricants and petroleum products with diverse applications. The company has launched the Savsol lubricant brand with a revised position to attract the millennial consumers and mechanics, states the company.
Sunil Aima, CEO, Lubes, Ravindra Pisharody, Non Executive Director, Sanjeev R Pandit, Non Executive Director, Gautam N Mehra, CMD, Savita Group, Suhas Dixit, Executive Director, Siddharth Mehra, Executive Director, Simran Mehra, Non Executive Director
Savsol lubricants claims to increase fuel efficiency to ensure maximum engine performance with minimal or mitigated emissions. The company further mentions that a third of its portfolio uses the highest grade of Group-III base oils and is one of the top-3 petroleum speciality companies in India. Savsol has engine oils that meet BSIV norms for trucks (diesel engine oils), motorcycles (MCO) and passenger vehicles. It is the first company in India to market "bioTransol", a transformer oil that is made from natural ester-based vegetable oil.
Savsol Lubricants brand logo
"It is a commitment from Savita, India's only carbon-positive speciality petroleum company to have an innovation pipeline and bring in greener products. The new direction, co-developed with our stakeholders consumers, mechanics and trade partners is a commitment to deliver uncompromising performance while constantly improving on environment-friendliness." Sunil Aima, CEO- Lubes for Savita
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh