Rudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
Rudratej 'Rudy' Singh, has been appointed as the president and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of BMW Group (BMW, MINI and Motorrad) India - effective August 1, 2019. He's heading the German marque after playing the role of the global president of Royal Enfield for the past 16-years. He has over 25 years of experience in the industry, leading automotive and non-automotive industries.
Rudy graduated from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in marketing and finance from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Hendrik von Kuenheim, Senior Vice President, Region Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BMW Group said, "We are delighted to welcome Rudratej Singh as the President and Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group India. As a priority market for the BMW Group, India presents tremendous potential for future growth and development for the luxury automotive segment."
"Having worked across diverse industry segments, Singh has deep understanding of strategic business techniques based on fundamental consumer insights, a transformational leadership approach and fresh thinking that will strengthen BMW Group's operations in India." he added.
Starts Rs 17,90,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate