Royal Enfield Trials 350 and 500 images leaked
Royal Enfield seems to be taking a new direction right after the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 was awarded the Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) 2019. Now come leaked images of the Royal Enfield Trials 350 and 500 models. The Trial 350 and Trials 500 are both scrambler motorcycles based on the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and 500 respectively. OVERDRIVE has already reported that the 500cc scrambler may be launched in India by March 2019. Now we also know that a 350cc version is coming too.
The Trials motorcycles feature a single seat with the pillion seat being swapped out for a luggage rack, off-road compatible knobby tyres, raised reinforced mudguards, as well as an upswept exhaust. The leaked images of the Trials models also show that while the body features chrome and silver paint, the frames have been highlighting in different colours. The motorcycles also appear to sport the same tail lamp and indicators as the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650.
Mechanically, the motorcycles may feature same engines as their Bullet 350 and 500 counterparts with similar outputs as well. Royal Enfield may alter the tune of the engine, but no technical details have been confirmed as yet. In line with existing new models, the Trials 350 and Trials 500 will also feature dual-channel ABS as standard. Pricing is likely to be around Rs 1.7 lakh and Rs 2.2 lakh, respectively.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
Starts Rs 2,56,372
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent