Renault Fluence facelift launched at Rs 14.22 lakh during 2014 Auto Expo
Renault has launched its facelifted flagship sedan the Fluence in India at Rs 14.22 lakh. The Fluence is already on sale in markets abroad.
This is purely a facelift with the engine options remaining unchanged. It gets a 2.0-litre petrol producing 137PS and 190Nm of maximum torque. Diesel will be a 1.5 litre K9K turbo engine capable of 110PS and torque of 240Nm.
Transmission options are CVT for the petrol variant and a six-speed manual for the diesel version.
Outside, the front end looks sleek as ever. It gets a new bumper, changes to the front grille, new alloy wheels and daytime running LEDs which blend together to offer a sporty appearance.
Fluence gets features such as a new infotainment system with satellite navigation, R-link infotainment module and a new instrument cluster comprising of analog and digital displays.
Renault is also showcasing its facelifted Duster and Koleos SUVs at the Expo.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions