Ravindra Pisharody appointed as the vice-president of SIAM
Apex automotive industry body, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) has appointed Ravindra Pisharody as it's vice-president. Pisharody is currently the executive director (commercial vehicles), Tata Motors Ltd.
SIAM works as the most important channel of communication between the automobile industry and Indian government, national and international organisations. The society helps the automobile industry in the formulation of new rules, regulations and policies, working closely with stake holders as well.
Speaking on his appointment at SIAM, Pisharody said, "I look forward to my new role as the Vice-President. I understand that the role would be challenging and I would like to pitch in with my contributions and help strengthen the team further so that we can move towards our common goals."
Ravindra Pisharody is an industry veteran with over 30 years of experience in the field of sales, marketing, business management and strategy development. He is also on the board of Tata Marcopolo Motors, Tata Cummins, Tata International, Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles, South Korea and Tata Motors South Africa.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh