Range Rover Autobiography LWB Black launched in India at Rs 3.75 crore
The new luxo-chariot from England has arrived on our shores. Land Rover's... errr. . . range topping SUV, the Range Rover Autobiography LWB Black diesel is now available in India at an eye watering Rs 3.75 crore (ex-Mumbai). For the uninitiated, LWB stands for Long Wheel Base that liberates 140mm of extra leg space for the rear seat occupants. The seats have a massage function too.
Speaking of passenger comforts, the Range Rover Autobiography LWB Black comes with rear seats that recline up to 17 degrees. The centre armrest houses an electrically operated table that has in-built cup holders and USB port.
The cabin is finished in the expected opulence of a Range Rover and is swathed in a lovely concoction of leather, wood and metal bits. On the outside, the Range Rover Autobiography LWB Black comes with a choice of either 21-inch or 22-inch wheels.
Two engine options will be available. The diesel mill is a 4.4-litre SDV8 unit that produces 339PS and 740Nm of torque. The petrol motor is a supercharged V8 that develops 550PS and 680Nm of torque. An eight-speed transmission is employed on both the variants. The petrol powered variant will you set you back by Rs 3.83 crore (ex-Mumbai)
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent