"Pirelli acknowledges the decision taken by Formula 1, the FIA, and the Australian Grand Prix Corporation to cancel this weekend's grand prix. As a partner of the championship, Pirelli understands and fully agrees with this decision, taken following the recent health issues that have affected the world. We are obviously very disappointed for all the Formula 1 fans who came to Melbourne to see the first race of the season".
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?