PETRONAS Yamaha SRT to run two A-Spec Yamaha YZR-M1 bikes in 2020
PETRONAS Yamaha Sepang Racing Team will field two A-Spec Yamaha YZR-M1 machines in 2020 thanks to additional commitment from PETRONAS and Yamaha.
The team has fielded one A-Spec and one B-Spec Yamaha YZR-M1 for its debut MotoGP season in 2019. Heading into its home race, the Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix, the team sits in fourth position in the overall Team standings as well as leading the Independent Team classification by 58 points. Over the course of 2019, the team has started from the front row of a GP fourteen times, with four pole positions and six trips to the podium.
This new agreement means that both Franco Morbidelli and Fabio Quartararo will run with equal machinery next year.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia