Mercedes-Benz starts the local production of AMG in India; rolls-out the AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé for the Indian market
India's largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today achieved yet another significant milestone of commencing the local production of the first-ever AMG vehicle in India- the AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé. With this Mercedes-Benz India will be producing the New Generation cars (NGC), the sedans, the SUVs and now the AMG performance cars in one facility.
Key Pointers -
- First-ever locally produced AMG performance vehicle in India
- Mercedes-Benz' Indian manufacturing plant in Pune expands its local production portfolio with the addition of the AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé
- Mercedes-Benz India is a forerunner among the brand's assembly plants with its production facility in Pune
- Mercedes-Benz now locally manufactures 11 models in India
- Mercedes-Benz offers the most comprehensive SUV portfolio in the luxury car segment with 8 SUVs and SUV Coupés
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé builds on the success of the GLC SUV
- Expansive GLC range: GLC is now available in 200, 220 d, GLC 300 Coupé, 300 d Coupé & AMG 43 Coupé variants
- STAR EASE service packages for the new GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé starts @ 85,000 for 2 years/unlimited kilometers
- The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé is priced at INR 76.70 lakhs (all prices are ex-showroom, India).
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 57.36 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh