Maruti Suzuki cuts prices, aligns with Government to revive demand
Welcoming the Government's initiative to revive the demand in automobile industry, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, today announced to proactively and voluntarily share the benefits of corporate tax reduction with its customers.
The Company has decided to reduce the price of select models by Rs 5,000/- (on ex-showroom price).
These popular models include all variants of:
Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross.
The new prices will be applicable from 25th September 2019, across the country. This reduction of price will be over and above the current promotional offers for the Company's vehicle range.
The Company is optimistic that the price reduction will bring down the cost of acquisition especially for the entry-level customers. This announcement around the festive season will help boost customer sentiment and revive the market to create demand.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh