Hyundai Reveals the First look of 'The New 2019 ELANTRA'
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and largest exporter since inception, today unveiled the first look of New 2019 ELANTRA. The New 2019 ELANTRA design projects a sportier, futuristic and even more progressive image.
The front of The New 2019 ELANTRA with 'Hexagonal Grille' reflects strong expression of a premium sedan. The comprehensive design expresses personality through its refined proportions and the modern Hyundai look with its striking presence offer the customers a comprehensive design value including functionality and aesthetics.
The bookings of The New 2019 ELANTRA opens on September 25, 2019 and the National Launch is scheduled on October 3, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed